1. General information
2. How we collect user personal data
Collection of personal and sensitive data for specific purposes. We collect data in the following ways:
- Collection of Personal Data is carried out by Company Representatives, with the aim of prospecting for customers, suppliers and normally this data is collected virtually, through applications, electronic mail or in-person visits to the home;
- Collection through our website, where the visitor, when wishing to register in our company, registers "online" in the "Commercial Team" space and due to the visitor’s interest in purchasing a product from our Company or even to send his application to any vacancy, in the space “Work with Us”;
- Collection through the delivery at the lobby of our Company, by candidates interested in a job vacancy;
- Collection of resumes and/or Personal data by email, social networks or corporate applications.
- Collection by the visit of the future client (prospect) in our company.
3. Which personal data we collect about the user?
The user’s personal data collected are the following:
- Data for browsing optimization: access to pages, keywords used in the search, IP address and other personal/business identification data required by specific legislation.
4. For what purposes do we use the user’s personal data?
The user’s personal data, which will be processed by HIDRO JET (Controller) or by a third party (Operator) are strictly necessary, based on the LGPD (GDPL), with the following purposes:
- Improvement of product commercialization processes or provision of services to the user: improve the product and/or service offered, facilitate, streamline and fulfill the commitments established between the user and the company for the provision of the service, improve user satisfaction and provide specific functionalities depending on the user’s basic characteristics, including communication with the user, by our Web Site, by email, WhatsApp and by telephone.
- HIDRO JET Web Site Improvements: understanding how the user uses the services offered on our Web Site, to help in the development of business and techniques, aiming at the user’s expectations.
- Commercial: data is used to customize the content offered and generate subsidies, to improve the quality of the services and products offered by HIDRO JET
- We will process the data in order to meet, if applicable, the legitimate interest of HIDRO JET. As well as for other purposes defined by the LGPD (GDPL)
5. How long is personal data stored
The data will be kept for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected.
In general, data will be kept for the following periods:
- Documents associated with the user contract: 10 (ten) years, counted from the formalization of the following documents: Service Provision Contracts; Contracts for the Supply of Goods/Products (prescription period provided for in article 205 of the Civil Code).
- Documents associated with the fulfillment of fiscal and tax obligations: 5 (five) years, from the end of the fiscal year.
- Data referring to application records for the fulfillment of obligations set forth in the current legislation, being, in Brazil, referring to the Civil Rights Framework for the Internet (Law No. 12,965): 6 (six) months, since the collect of data from application records.
- Data and Employment Contracts, for a period determined by the current laws and instruments on the date of contracting, which may reach a thirty-year statute of limitations.
- Necessary data to subsidize the defense of HIDRO JET in case of administrative and judicial proceedings: for an indefinite period.
6. Security of stored personal data
HIDRO JET undertakes to apply technical and organizational measures capable of protecting personal/business data from unauthorized access and situations of destruction, loss, alteration, communication or dissemination of such data.
HIDRO JET adopts security measures and monitors its system to check for vulnerabilities and attacks to protect your Personal Data against unauthorized disclosure, misuse or alteration.
HIDRO JET undertakes to notify the user in the event of any incident involving the security of their personal data.
The personal data stored are treated confidentially, within legal limits. However, they may be disclosed in the cases provided for in the LGPD (GDPL).
7. Data sharing
HIDRO JET will not provide Personal Data collected on the Web Site or by any other modality used by HIDRO JET, without your express consent, except in cases authorized by law.
HIDRO JET may disclose the Personal Data collected to third parties, in the following situations and within the limits required and authorized by law
- Suppliers and service providers that support or assist HIDRO JET in providing the service, if outsourced (article 7 of the LGPD (GDPL) );
- Suppliers and service providers that support or assist HIDRO JET, through contracts aimed at the execution of infrastructure services and the implementation of the service provided to the user (article 7, item V of the LGPD (GDPL);
- For administrative purposes such as: service development, security and risk management (art. 7, item IX of the LGPD (GDPL);
- Government authorities, to comply with current legislation, applicable regulations, government requests, court orders or subpoenas, to protect the user’s rights, property or safety (art. 7, items II and VI of the LGPD (GDPL) );
- For intermediation of collection of debts owed by the user upon execution of the contract (art. 7, item V of the LGPD (GDPL) ).
Suppliers may be located or have facilities located in different countries. Under these conditions, the personal data transferred may be subject to the laws of jurisdictions, in which the service and product provider has its facilities located and by accessing our services and providing your information, you are consenting to the processing, transfer, sharing and storage of this information in other countries.